“Oh My God…
I Can’t Believe How Great My Carpet Looks”
Comments like that, (and I get a lot of them) are by far the most rewarding part of the work we do. Of course, restoring the youth, vitality and beauty of your carpets is our mission. Over the last twenty five years, we have perfected that process. That is why we can guarantee you the most thorough, cleanest, fluffiest carpets ever or you don’t pay.
But don’t take my word for it. Take a look at this video where we are cleaning a restaurant carpet. Now if we can get this carpet sparkling clean, imagine what we can do for you.
Every single client of Midwest Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners gets…
Our 12 Step Carpet & Rug Cleaning Process
Together we will walk through your home to visually inspect the carpet. The purpose is to identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results. The better prepared we are, the better the results we can give you.
- Furniture Moving
Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved so we can clean corner to corner. Larger pieces such as china hutches and electronics are left in place. So will any piece of furniture that has anything breakable in it, on it or around it; furniture at risk of damage if it is moved; and any piece of furniture we feel may cause personal injury if it is moved. All furniture that is moved and replaced will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
A preconditioning agent is applied. This process separates the soil from the fiber, suspends it in a solution so it can be flushed out.
Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
Just like the agitator in your washing machine removes even more soil from your clothes, a professional carpet groomer is used to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction
Your carpet is then thoroughly cleaned using specialized cleaning solutions designed for your carpet fibers with our powerful 24 horse powered Truck Mounted extraction cleaning system without overwetting the carpet. Of course we are also equipped with high powered portable steam cleaning equipment for the tops of high rises, and low moisture cleaning systems if the situation requires it.
Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced so that there is no sticky residue left behind. This also leaves your carpet soft and fresh. You will love walking barefoot on your carpet and wiggling your toes in its softness.
- Post Spot
Any spots or stains still remaining after the above cleaning process will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions. Be sure to have professional carpet protector applied to your carpet at this time for longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains between cleanings.
- Post Grooming
Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer to remove wand streaks and footprints. Post grooming gives your carpet a finished appearance and helps it dry faster and in the right position.
- Speed Dry
You want to use your carpets as soon as possible. To that end, we put high velocity air movers over the carpet to speed up drying for you.
- Final Cleaning Inspection
Together we will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.
It is a lot of work and our client’s are worth it. If this is the type of cleaning you want for your carpets, I invite you to call me now at 204-999-4732 or go to our Service Request Page to schedule your carpet cleaning now.
Now if you are still not convinced that Midwest Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners are the right company for you to hire, read on.
10 Reasons Why You’ll Love Midwest Carpet Cleaning
- Safe/Natural Carpet Cleaning. We use baby safe cleaning products from Master Blend for people with allergies/asthma and homes with children & pets.
- No Residues when we Carpet Clean Carpets stay cleaner, longer. – We don’t use oily soaps and harsh detergents so there are absolutely NO soapy, sticky residues left behind.
- Carpets are dry in hours not days. – Our 24 horsepower truck mounted cleaning plant, speed driers, and low moisture cleaning options will give you clean fluffy carpets that you can use in a couple of hours.
- Exact appointment times. – No waiting around all day wondering when we will arrive to clean your carpets, upholstery clean, or furniture clean, we’ll give you an exact arrival window. We know how busy you are and value your time as much as we value our own.
- Honest pricing- No gimmicks. – No Sales Gimmiks, No hidden costs, No surprise charges. We charge by your exact square footage to be carpet cleaned… and we provide you with the exact price BEFORE WE BEGIN.
- We don’t cut corners…We carpet clean them. – We’re so dedicated to providing you with the absolutely best carpet cleaning, we slip on removal surgical booties over our shoes! We even leave a pair behind for every member of your family.
- World Class Technicians. – We are polite, well groomed, and highly trained cleaning technicians. We will give you the most thorough carpet, upholstery or furniture cleaning ever.
- We Answer The Phone LIVE. – No waiting all day for someone to call you back. My phone is always on my hip. Your service request gets emailed right to my phone. Call us at 999-4732 or submit a service request and find out how accessible we really are .
- One Call Service. – Carpets, Upholstery, Oriental Rugs, Protectants, Disinfectants, Antique fabrics, Pet Odours, Leather & Vinyl, RV’s and Auto Interiors, Advanced Stain Removal …and much more!
- A customer for life! – Once you become our client we’ll work very hard to impress you each and every time so you’ll keep coming back again and again and tell your friends about us at Midwest Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners.
You owe it to yourself to experience the type of cleaning you get from Midwest Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners. Give us a call now at 204- 999-4732 or go to our Service Request Page to schedule your carpet cleaning now. You will be glad you did, and so will I.
- Through Rinsing
Your carpets are then thoroughly rinsed guaranteeing to you that no cleaning residue is left behind. Cleaning residue left behind by less powerful equipment actually speeds up the re-soiling process